Good Evening or Morning,
Well as I was mentioning earlier this week winter was comming in 2 punches First Punch brought record cold to the MS Gulf Coast. Now its time for Punch #2 and this punch will be colder and also have some trickey weather conditions with it.
UPDATE #1  South MS is going to have to prepare for the Rain this morning turning into RAIN/SLEET/SNOW this afternoon followed by SUDDEN FREEZING CONDITIONS OVERNIGHT WHICH IS GOING TO LEAD TO A RARE ICE ON ROAD  which is very rare for this area.
If you are following my blog and you live in Southern MS Please be prepared for these conditions USE THE COMMON SENSE LAW if the road shines its icy slow down and try slower speeds!!!!! Or you are going to crash!!!!! THIS IS LOOKING LIKE A VERY SEVERE STORM.
Then comes the cold it is possible to see TEENS on the coast. Well as I mentioned in my BLOG back in October we should all be ready for this weather as I said it was going to be a COLD Winter here is the prime example.
I will start my BLOG Updates in Storm Mode for the next day and a half so look for more updates this evening.
Current Conditions Here
TEMP 35-36F
Winds: LIGHT
Surface Conditons: DRY
Enjoy Weather
Weathergeek