Friday, June 10, 2011

Weathergeek.net Weekly Blog #65

Good Evening All,
Well a sad day here on the coast Its offical the oil has hit the Mississippi Coastline. I am going to attach a image of the oil for you to see. Looks like little red blobs…..
Well as for my Tropical Guess I was right we got introduced to “ALEX” this past week, now my Tropical Outlook for this week is to monitor Alex closely as it looks to be heading further North than the Hurricane Centers predictions will just have to wait and see I am thinking it will hit in Eastern Texas or Western Lousiana….
The Weather Forecast for this week is going to see increased T-storms here as it looks like a outerband from the Tropical will extended through the area bringing with it moderate rainfall. Also look to keep the Temps in the Upper 80′s this week nice break from the heat…….
Well Enjoy Weather
THE WEATHERGEEK

No comments: