Friday, July 1, 2011

Weathergeek.net Weekly Special Edition for July 1, 2011.

Good Evening,

Enjoy

Rents on the Outskirts

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

My parents live way outside of town and I’ve been helping them get a jump on the 21st century. They were way out of touch for the longest time so after the break in last month, I knew something had to be done. The first thing I did was install a security system at the place and I also traded mom’s car in for something a little less…diesel. I went to wildbluedeals.com and found a good satellite internet option for them and once that was through, I hired a lawn care company to help them keep the yard looking nice since dad just can’t get out and mow like he used to. Mom says they’re really grateful for how much effort I’ve put in but outside of that, I don’t really know what they’re talking about. It’s just my duty as their child to help them live the easiest life possible now that they’re old and retired! Anyone who says differently just isn’t being a good kid, in my humble opinion, but what do I know.

Happy 4th of July and Enjoy the Weather
The Weathergeek

No comments: